Thursday, June 4, 2015

Cute Amigurumi Crochet Doll



I finally finished putting together this cute little thing. I've been working on it in my spare time all week and I've got to say... it was absolutely worth it !!!


I started off first making the head and the hair. For the head I like to make an egg shape, and the hair I usually make seperately, like a wig, which I later stitch on to the head.



Next I made the sections for the torso and the limbs. I actually wound up throwing out the first torso I made because it was too wide. 

After that It just came down to designing the dress. I went with a lace skirt and a ruffled underskirt done in a love knot stitch. The shoes I also made seperately and later stitched on. 


This doll was lots of fun to make! I hope you like it. I will be posting pics of the next dolls I make very soon. 

Thanks for visiting !

No comments:

Post a Comment